Monday, June 6, 2011

The May garden in the South

Tiger Lily's



I want to go to the beach but I don't want to leave my flowers isn't that ridiculous!


Glorious Gardenias


Hydrangeas are beautiful this year!

My ? Beach Rose


Calla Lily's dotted around the garden

The deepest Blue Hydrangeas ever!


Pure White Hydrangeas under the Curly Red Willow
We have had very little rain and it has been very hot. A lot of dead heading and weeding. But loving the bounty of glorious flowers I see every day. The greatest joy is from the volunteers that spring up in the strangest places. Miniature petunias growing out of my brick steps, and in pots I've planted other things in. This year I am growing cucumbers and they are beginning to show tiny fruits!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nana! Beautiful flowers. I absolutely love them!

    ReplyDelete